In light of rapid economic changes brought about by globalization, IEA benefits from the experience and guidance of each of its advisory boards. The International Advisory Board oversees all of IEA’s Alliances. Members of the International Advisory Board are also Alliance members based on their interests, industries, and areas of expertise.
CO-CHAIRS OF THE ADVISORY BOARD
Amb. Thomas Pickering, Co-Chairman Vice Chairman Hills & Co. & Senior Advisor to Boeing Former U.S. Ambassador to 7 countries & Under Secretary of State
- Paul A. Volcker, Co-Chairman Chairman, U.S. Economic Recovery Advisory Board; Former Chairman, U.S. Federal Reserve Board
- Sec. James Baker III - IEA Honorary Co-Chairman Emeritus
- Rawi Abdelal - Professor, Harvard Business School
- Craig Barrett - Former Chairman & CEO Intel Corporation
- Barbara Barrett - (ret.) US Ambassador to Finland
- Alexander Braverman - Former President of the Russian Marketing Association & Director of the Federal Fund for the Promotion of Housing Construction Development
- Amb. James Collins - Director, Russia and Eurasia, Carnegie Endowment & Former US Ambassador to Russia
- Timothy Colton - Professor, Harvard’s Davis Center
- Edward Glaeser - Professor, Harvard Kennedy School
- Bill Graebel - CEO, Graebel Companies Inc.
- Maurice Greenberg, Co-Chairman & Chairman & CEO CV Starr & Co.
- German Gref - Chairman, Sberbank & Former Minister of Economic Development and Trade, Russian Federation
- Andrei Illarionov - Former Economic Policy Advisor to the President of Russia Center for Global Liberty and Prosperity & Senior Fellow, Cato Institute
- Donald Kendall - Co-founder of PepsiCo
- Sergei Konoplyov - Director of the Black Sea Security Program & the Ukraine Program At Harvard University
- Robert Lawrence - Professor, Harvard Kennedy School
- Jean Lemierre - Special Advisor to the Chairman, BNP Paribas & Former President of EBRD
- Van McCormick - Director of IEA
- John Quelch - Professor, Harvard Business School
- Malcom Salter - Professor, Harvard Business School
- Joseph Stanislaw - Independent Senior Advisor for Energy, Deloitte LLC & Co-founder of CERA
- Richard H.K. Vietor - Professor, Harvard Business School
We would like to thank the members of the IEA Board Emeritus for their help in founding IEA, with special recognition for the vision of our Founding Chairman, the late Secretary Robert Mosbacher (fmr US Secretary of Commerce). We also owe great thanks to two founding advisory board members, the late Robert Wussler (co-founder of CNN) and the late Secretary Jack Kemp (fmr US VP candidate and US Secretary of HUD) who was also co-founder of the Global Investment Symposium.
IEA BOARD EMERITUS